Tears

   

I was in an friend's flat getting some stuff organised for him, and there was no available music to play, so I thought of putting the telly on, and tune in to MTV to get some music happening in the background.

Gosh, I can't remember the last time I watch telly (telly: Brit expression for TV). I watch films often on video, and occassionally in the cinema. That's why I'm clueless, when colleagues and friends asked me about what happened to this soap-opera or that TV program and all. But I must admit, am pretty happy not to watch TV these days, as most of the programming are rather dull, and that whole concept of having to remake TV series and dubbing are so uninteresting.

Sorry about the fastidious attitude. I guess this is what happen, when you hang out around people who talk their heads off with "interesting" stuff.

Anyway, going back to the original subject of today's blog.. I was watching this music video by Fall Out Boy called "I'm Like A Lawyer" - and suddenly "tears" rolls down on my face.. and I kept sobbing for more than a minute. I'm not sure if it's because of the actual video, or is it just because I have not cried for awhile.

Mmm.. interesting hormones/psychological reaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Grief

Terno Inferno @Cafe SaGuijo

Paula Cole - Greatest Hits: Postcards from East Oceanside