In Your Eyes


It's in your eyes
I can tell what you're thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no suprise
I've been watching you lately
I want to make it with you


This is the lyrics of a song by Kylie Minogue that played in my head, when a guy on the MRT looked at me straight-in-the-eye as I also looked back..

I love it when you look at someone, and they look back. And they know that it's a look of "being interested" with their look and everything. It's a pity that a lot of people, have issues when someone look at them intensely. But I suppose, this is still case to case basis, I wouldn't generalise.

But this guy on the train, obviously didn't mind being looked at, and looking back. I just had to write this one down and express it here. Now, this is what I call a short & painless affair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Grief

Terno Inferno @Cafe SaGuijo

Paula Cole - Greatest Hits: Postcards from East Oceanside