The Kite Runner



I read the book two years ago, and tonight I have finally seen the film.

I was not dissapointed and believe it was well done - cos it took me back to almost the same moment when I shed my tears with the book.

Great acting, good screenplay and well-done soundtrack.

Cheers to Khaled Hosseini for the great story, and to Marc Foster and the rest of the cast of the film!

---------

And for those who don't have a clue what is the story about:


This is based on the novel of the same name by Khaled Hosseini. Amir is an Afghani writer living in the United States. Twenty-two years ago, he was still living in Kabul with his father. He was best friends with Hassan, his Hazara servant. Hassan was Amir’s protector, often standing up for the timid boy. Eventually, their friendship is torn asunder by circumstance and distance. Amir moves to the U.S. with his father, and lives a contented life. But a phone call has him flying to Pakistan, and eventually into his homeland, for one last chance to make things right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Grief

Terno Inferno @Cafe SaGuijo

Paula Cole - Greatest Hits: Postcards from East Oceanside