Up dharma Down in Hong Kong

   

Am so excited to hear the news today that Up dharma Down is going back to Hong Kong for the second time around - to play. I just love this band.. I just knew it when I first heard them live at 70's Bistro in October 2006.

They went to HK for the first time and played at the Channel V's Amp thingy early in 2007, which I missed out on, cos I arrived a day late. Again, I'll miss out on this one, as work won't permit me to do so.

I hope the band will diffuse and leave the mark of their music to every Chinese and gweilos crowd.

And I hope this journey will open up more possibilities for them.

If you have not heard of the band, then I urge you to go and listen to them here. Or check them out on MySpace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Breath Meditation Instructions

About Grief

Paramita's Gatilyo music video launch