Up dharma Down in Hong Kong

   

Am so excited to hear the news today that Up dharma Down is going back to Hong Kong for the second time around - to play. I just love this band.. I just knew it when I first heard them live at 70's Bistro in October 2006.

They went to HK for the first time and played at the Channel V's Amp thingy early in 2007, which I missed out on, cos I arrived a day late. Again, I'll miss out on this one, as work won't permit me to do so.

I hope the band will diffuse and leave the mark of their music to every Chinese and gweilos crowd.

And I hope this journey will open up more possibilities for them.

If you have not heard of the band, then I urge you to go and listen to them here. Or check them out on MySpace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Grief

Terno Inferno @Cafe SaGuijo

Paula Cole - Greatest Hits: Postcards from East Oceanside