27 Years!


Today is my 27th year on the planet.. does this mean anything?!

Of course not, I don't want to be too significant about my existence.

But I am grateful that I was able to enjoy life since birth and can hardly complain at all.

Thanks to my mother, who up to this day I still have not met, I was too young when she went away.

Thanks to my father, for doing the best he can to raise me up by hand.

Thanks to my step-mother, for acting like my mother and filling up the gap.

Thanks to my siblings, for acknowledging my as part of them.

Thanks to my friends and mates for the all fun, enjoyment, and hard times we've share along the way.

and thanks to you for taking time to read this.


Lovelight,

Ed :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Grief

Terno Inferno @Cafe SaGuijo

Paula Cole - Greatest Hits: Postcards from East Oceanside